Juan Vanegas (Principal Investigator, CV)
- B.S. in Physics (2005) and M.S. in Biochemistry and Biophysics (2007), Oregon State University
- Ph.D in Biophysics, University of California at Davis (2011). Advisors: Marjorie Longo and Roland Faller
- Post-doctoral Researcher, Computational Mechanics Group (Prof. Marino Arroyo), Polytechnic University of Catalunya (2011-2013)
- Post-doctoral Researcher, Theoretical Chemistry Group (Dr. Susan Rempe), Sandia National Laboratories (2013-2016)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, University of Vermont (2016 - present)
Interested in joining the group?
Students and post-doctoral associates interested in joining the group should send a brief statement of their research interests and experience as well as a CV to professor Vanegas at firstname.lastname@example.org.