Juan Vanegas (Principal Investigator, CV)
- B.S. in Physics (2005) and M.S. in Biochemistry and Biophysics (2007), Oregon State University
- Ph.D in Biophysics, University of California at Davis (2011). Advisors: Marjorie Longo and Roland Faller
- Post-doctoral Researcher, Computational Mechanics Group (Prof. Marino Arroyo), Polytechnic University of Catalunya (2011-2013)
- Post-doctoral Researcher, Theoretical Chemistry Group (Dr. Susan Rempe), Sandia National Laboratories (2013-2016)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, University of Vermont (2016 - present)
Looking for talented Ph.D. students to join our Materials Science program!
To learn more about our highly interdisciplinary program and submit your application please visit